Mission and Vision
“To provide quality services and equal opportunities for the general welfare of Ibanians geared towards sustainable economy, people empowerment and ecologically-balanced environment through efficient, honest and upright public service to the glory of God.”
“Imploring the aid of the Almighty, we envision Iba as a center for tourism, education and sports development of Zambales, with God-fearing and empowered citizenry who live in a safe and ecologically-balanced environment, a progressive and sustainable economy under a dynamic, transparent, and responsive leadership.”
- Ensure and promote the general welfare and safety of the people.
- Enhance people’s right to balanced ecology.
- Improve economic prosperity and social justice.
- Preserve the comfort and convenience of the citizen.
The LGU of Iba adopts the following 5-point strategy to reach its goals:
- Enhancement of basic services delivery on health, nutrition, education, housing including people’s welfare and development.
- Promotion and institutionalization of comprehensive environmental management system.
- Extensive infrastructure support facilities development to spur growth and progress.
- Enhancement of LGU’s developmental administrative capabilities for effective local governance.
- Strengthen the tie and linkages of LGU partnership among NGA’s, NGO’s private and business sectors for various development undertaking.